Thursday, October 13, 2011

Rocktober

Yeah, I punned. I know, I know.

One of the nicest, most warm, friendly, fashionable people I've "met" online has to be Hillary of by hillary.
She is just such a genuine person, I hope to one day meet up with her & eat cupcakes while listening to indie music & committing random acts of kindness.......
Anyway, Hillary sent me an album on Spotify that I cannot. stop. listening. to.
As a person who likes to do things like hanging out in the cemetery, I, of course, love this music for 365 days a year, but it's really extra fitting for the spookiness of October.



+5 billion points for Ryan Gosling. I mean, come one.

2 comments:

  1. Dude! I am glad you like it. I liked it and liked you and knew you liked spooky too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard some of these songs awhile ago and was very impressed. Thanks for reminding me! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you really think, but please be respectful about it.