Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Goings-on

Guess what I did? 3 months ago, while searching for a job, I made my blog private and then forgot to change it back. Um, yeah. Oops.

So here's what's been going on over the last 90 or so days.


  • I got a job. FT. At a Thrift Shop. It's pretty boss.
  • I fell in love with a pretty lady. She's amazing.

my pretty lady
  • I cut all my hair off and took a tacky bathroom photo.
  • remember myspace? ok, but the hair is cute, right?
    I've basically just been working and trying to get back into the groove. That's about it. Although, I do have to say that I could write 3 blog posts a day for the rest of my life, all about the stuff that happens at work. You just would not believe me if I told you even half of it. People, they be crazy.

1 comment:

Tell me what you really think, but please be respectful about it.