"Eat a light snack before attending your office party so you don't eat too many sweets. Wouldn't want all those crunches to be for naught".
You know what I say to that? Bah Humbug!
My advice is this:
- Take a dessert from each and every tray that passes before your eyes.
- Load up your plate with every flavor of cheese and a few of each type of meat.
- Slather a roll in butter. The butter should look like frosting on a cake.
- Stick an olive on every finger. Eat and repeat.
- Slop a big ole glob of that cream cheese/chili sauce concoction right down on your plate and only use the crackers as vehicles for shoveling it into your mouth.
- Drink an entire bottle of apple cider by yourself if you want to.
- Savor each bite.
- Have seconds and feel no guilt. Have thirds if there's still room!
- Be thankful for what you have been provided with.
- Enjoy yourself.
Like I always say: Food is love.
I want to wish you all a very joyous Holiday Season.
Remember to have fun, be safe, and never pass up a dessert :)