Monday, April 12, 2010

Rainy Days & Mondays never get me down



I don't know if it was those 2+ years I spent living in the
Inland Empire where real weather actually exists from year to year, as opposed to the Sacramento Valley (where if it rains you might as well call the National Guard because the citizens go crazy), but I love rain.



Not just that sweet little drizzle you get along the coast, either.
I love the hard, drench-you-to-the-bone rain.




I like the changing of the Seasons, it's like a new beginning for every living thing on the planet.

Rain always makes me feel hopeful, like some kind of change is on the horizon.

A good storm paired with some "Into the Mystic" by Van Morrison is a total mood-lifer.
It eases me.
So, I have no reviews, or tips, or inside information for you today.

Just one of my favorite quotes:

"Let the rain kiss you.  Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops.  
Let the rain sing you a lullaby." - Langston Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think, but please be respectful about it.