Friday, April 2, 2010

Cupcake obsession & my fave clutch


We all have our obsessions, right? Well, mine comes in the form of a pastry. Cupcakes, to be exact.
I'm not really sure when this addiction came about but somehow, over the last few years, I have become completely and totally consumed by everything cupcake. So naturally, I tend to gravitate towards items adorned with said pastry.


Sometimes clothes & accessories covered in cupcake patterns can be a bit babyish or obnoxious, but last Spring I stumbled upon this rad little Etsy shop called Boojibootique and it just so happens that not only does she make really cute bags & clutches but she makes them in cupcake fabric!





So of course I ordered the Mini Blue Cupcake Zipper Clutch immediately.
It was shipped right away and arrived on my doorstep in  3 days time. Now that is what I call service!


I love this clutch, it is really well made-
I've had it for over a year and it looks brand new even after I washed it.





<-------there I am at the Scottish Games in Woodland, CA enjoying some strawberry shortcake with my favorite clutch)







I highly recommend visiting Boojibootique's shop if you're looking for a well-made, cute addition to your handbag collection. Treat yourself to something you won't find at your local Big Box store, something made to fit YOUR personality, and support an independent crafter while you're at it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think, but please be respectful about it.