Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fat bottomed girls make the rocking world go round.

Look at that picture.
That was taken last May and it's a good representation of the natural shape of my body.
Fat or thin, I have always been a fat bottomed girl.
And knowing what my body looks like when I'm really skinny, I prefer to keep a little extra weight on.

The goal of this new lifestyle is not to transform myself into a waif, but to tone what my mama gave me and feel good about myself.

Don't try to change what and who you are just because society & the media try to shove an unrealistic idea of beauty down your throat.
People come in all different packages and that's what makes life interesting.  You're no better or worse for having a unique appearance.
You're just you. And that's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think, but please be respectful about it.