Friday, February 26, 2010

Dance Party: Rancho Cordova

When the weather sucks and the kids are driving me insane, I turn on Comcast's Party Mix music station and we throw ourselves a Dance Party.  Yes, I meant to capitalize that.
Because Dancing is Serious Business 'round these parts.
The kids especially like "Thriller" but I like to get down to "Groove is in the Heart". Hell. Yes.

Anyway, while we were breaking it down in the living room the other day, Chubby Checker's "The Twist" came on & I discovered that The Twist is a dance that can completely embarrass you while working your core at the same time.
Awesome.
It works your abs, your thighs, your ass, your arms, EVERYTHING.

So if you're stuck inside on a gloomy day and need some release with the added bonus of exercise, throw on some Chubby checker and get down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think, but please be respectful about it.